The Republic of Govem is a colossal, cultured nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 5.045 billion Govemians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Govemian economy, worth 913 trillion Serties a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 181,124 Serties, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border, and religious households enthusiastically use whips in private. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Govem's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Govem, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Govem, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border.
- : Govem was endorsed by The Royal Isles of Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen.
- : Following new legislation in Govem, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Govem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Govem, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Following new legislation in Govem, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Govem.
- : Following new legislation in Govem, the Violetist community celebrates bombshells being dropped on Govem.
- : Govem was endorsed by The Trading Card Nation of Dorab.
- : Following new legislation in Govem, in the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism".
Endorsements Received: 52 » The Soylent Green Party, Dustwind, Wysrod, Kaltovar, Vivolkha, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, Isentran, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Ascended Union, Keswickholt, Manurajya, Marxist Germany, Medetas, Drewish, Ner Epiand, Namakan, Creeptopia, Solarampa, Eppur, Liberdon, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Pianaville, United States of Island land, S Mova Derat, The Galactic American Imperium, Anollasia, Megistos, Silvedania, Galimania, Lisokyo, Northern Nivaria, New Kowloon Bay, Krystalveil, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Tausend Seen, Ilfarasia, Wischland, Killettland, Capea, Alemputo, and 2 others.Dorab, and Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen.