|Leader||Arovi D Moisekieer|
The Interstellar Domain of Grahnol is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Arovi D Moisekieer with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 4.209 billion Grahnolians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pesdef. The average income tax rate is 52.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Grahnolian economy, worth 576 trillion crantalis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 136,873 crantalis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
The people of Grahnol are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, the nation's new Mylab space station is notorious for being the loneliest place above the planet, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones, and it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Grahnol's national animal is the cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grahnol was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Grahnol's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Grahnol's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Grahnol's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Grahnol was refounded in Balder.
- : Grahnol ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Grahnol was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Grahnol was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : Grahnol was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Armatha.
- : Grahnol was endorsed by The Republic of Liberdon.