The Republic of Grand Intergalactic Republic is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its national health service, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic population of 605 million Grand Intergalactic Republicians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 89.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Grand Intergalactic Republician economy, worth 42.7 trillion Credits a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 70,639 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?", veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Grand Intergalactic Republicians, and Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grand Intergalactic Republic's national animal is the Glorious Weeflebub, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grand Intergalactic Republic was endorsed by The United States of The Blazeland Administration.
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, Little League matches are often attended by riot police with water cannon... just in case.
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Grand Intergalactic Republicians.
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?".
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Grand Intergalactic Republic, Leader spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Grand Intergalactic Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Grand Intergalactic Republic endorsed The People's Republic of Free mankind.
Endorsements Received: 177 » Shibutani, The Cold Northern North, Cretox State, Aerilia, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Kranostav, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Votak Matim, Lulubellia, Ellbonnia, Kazoo Basin, The Tampa Bay Rays, Shadowrik, Bharathvarsh, Svenskskit, Yokciq Empire, The Rhein States, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Illusia and Neverendia, Aeolist, Yaorozu, Orado, Great Bights Mum, Bankowiata, Moubarakistan, Loutsland, Republica Guilleana, Hamerica, Ethnon, Interdimensional Zone, Runeda, Star Kingdom, Empy, Dreadton, Sachi, Corfad, Notyoutopia, Wilkshire, Zzozona, Pytong, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Xentherida, His Enduring Majesty, Dar es Saalam, McMasterdonia, Chips and Guac, New Lakemba, Omnistria, Selfgradatude, and 127 others.Sundred, Hepek, Former English Colony, El Fiji Grande, Ravendi, Hardscrabble, Slyakanya, Territorio di Nessuno, Barabolia, Pasargad, Siwale, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Kragsgale, Glurponia, The Pantheons, Vesteysia, Frances Francis the First of France, Climeria, Otakus and Weebs, Madjack, Strongwill, Sikol, Valentine Z, Seijitsu, Sil Dorsett, Odelinor, Pallaith, Port Naga, Nodnarb, Imperial Pieserged, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Moneyflows, Clan Spaniel, Alorca, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Free Salvation, Amerian States, Wisconsota, WeKnow, United States of Americanas, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Northern Socialist Council Republics, Svenskan, North Bratislava, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, Wineclaw, Sanjurika, Figyjharli, Wapistan, Trumpski, Dangine, Kromi, Sunto, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, The Republic of Free Peoples, Xagill, Blyskalia, Yellops, Tyirza, Viviser, Super Girl, Austrian Confederacy, Holy Oranz, Xyrron, BTProductions, East Akra, Libertania Democratica, Galaician Empire, Aryan Homeland, TyGerria, Draconian Progression, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Seenvorland, Religioncord, Tsandonown, Bramburg, Defense For The World Assembly, Korean-Joseon, Darkmondoria, Prydania, Centrialand, Planes, Seanat, Britle, Weeeest viiiiirginiaaaa, Governor Tarkin, Picairn, Libvillia, Nordic-British Union, Ootasa, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Lowssen, Kastonvia, Capablanca, Solimun, Landfinia, The Mazur Empire, Sopernia, ForestMythal, Lemsrow, Bearical, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Venicea, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Perikuresu, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Nation1812, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, Logovets, The Calabash Protectorate, and The Blazeland Administration.