The Protectorate of Grand Prairie is a large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 87 million Grand Prairieans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Healthcare, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Industry and Environment receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 7.4%.
The Grand Prairiean economy, worth 4.41 trillion Parhean Tongboes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 50,635 Parhean Tongboes, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is a problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Grand Prairie's national animal is the Parhean Rhinoceros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grand Prairie's influence in Yuno rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Grand Prairie's influence in Yuno rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Grand Prairie's influence in Yuno rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Grand Prairie was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Most Extensive Civil Rights and the Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector, Highest Drug Use, and Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Grand Prairie's influence in Yuno rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Grand Prairie altered its national flag.
- : Grand Prairie relocated from The East Pacific to Yuno.
- : Grand Prairie was founded in The East Pacific.