|Faith||Cult of Personality|
The Kingdom of Granducato Toscana is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Mat Moses with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 5.484 billion Granducato di Toscana are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Firenze. The average income tax rate is 98.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Granducato di Toscana economy, worth 973 trillion fiorinoes a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 177,540 fiorinoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized, only adults may purchase violent video games, citizens praise the weeds that overwhelm their narrow vegetable realm, and people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Granducato Toscana's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cult of Personality.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Granducato Toscana was endorsed by The Empire of Xicqy.
- : Granducato Toscana was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Granducato Toscana was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Granducato Toscana endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, people can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler'.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, citizens praise the weeds that overwhelm their narrow vegetable realm.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, only adults may purchase violent video games.
- : Following new legislation in Granducato Toscana, country folk are sent to obligatory boarding schools to learn how to be civilized.
- : Granducato Toscana was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Granducato Toscana endorsed The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Winter Aura, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, Kisovec, Sensorland, Papercuts and Skittles, Liberillia, Mirchusko, Mathematania, Ferroia, DiscGolfLand, Tropical Isles, Fujai, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, San Mazer, Nieubasria, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Moriari, IndyCar Racing, Zoran, Loegries, Holmani, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Wickedly evil people, Hamburg Neo, Westwind, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Dilber, Gracelantia, BIteland, Arvladma, The First Earth Empire, Antahbrantahstan, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Rowdy, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, and 18 others.Oronia, Sindria, Schlesien-Galizien, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Schantan, Weratt, Arnic, Sirulinuck, Podium, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, Nas Crustium, Tazzie, Av Libertas Vindex, Rajtech, Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan, and Xicqy.