The Republic of Graveyardwatch 67 is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The cynical population of 1.8 billion Graveyardwatch 67ians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Welfare, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 22.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Graveyardwatch 67ian economy, worth 80.6 trillion guilders a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 44,772 guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Graveyardwatch 67's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Graveyardwatch 67 updated the World Factbook entry in True Land.
- : Graveyardwatch 67's influence in True Land rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Graveyardwatch 67 relocated from The North Pacific to True Land.
- : Graveyardwatch 67 founded the region True Land.
- : Graveyardwatch 67 was founded in The North Pacific.