|Capital||Imperial Phoenix City|
|Leader||Thurik Vers Andora|
The Imperium of Great Andora is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Thurik Vers Andora with an iron fist, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 5.298 billion Andorans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Phoenix City. The average income tax rate is 92.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Andoran economy, worth 999 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 188,705 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Great Andora, and masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Andora's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Cya'n Reformation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Andora was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery.
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Great Andora.
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'.
- : Great Andora was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, search and rescue forces now accept cheques and all major credit cards.
- : Following new legislation in Great Andora, politicians sweat as journalists scour internet archives for any mention of them.
- : Great Andora endorsed The Dominion of Wild Space.
Endorsements Received: 177 » The Solar System Scope, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Si-topia, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Pastir, Saciu, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Calistan, Jaxon, Nova Montron, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Erinor, Freedwanda, Quiescent, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Concrete Slab, Drystar, Aywhyou, Ancient Slobovia, Lotadia, The naked people, Tsvetania, Curlyhoward, Rebel-topia, Kringalia, Lambdaland, Escevola, European Defense Organization, Darakin, East Sakhlin, Kiasu-ism, Yellunstryer, Pamela And Hepatitis, Soem, Ufask, The Two Jerseys, Nankyoku Tairiku, Sanden, Theorin, Northendia, Iristead, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Dylar, Poopisiya, Crabius, Centristvill, and 127 others.Pax Dracon, Seliyan progressive Islands, Japanese Federal Republic, Antarctic Empires, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Nowa Europa, The United Expanse, Moreana, Utondara, Nothanksbutseriously, Noveos, Abarri, Ridehale, Madhonia, Paranoia, Oxsania, WTP All the good names are taken, Kholdan, Bergenu, Sedunn, North Kanuckistan, Phillius, GI-Land, Vincent Field, Tsunamy, FreeFishers, Aurcania, Transtemporal Shifts, Jehenna, Noire Denholm, Uncastania, Avalonica, Holy Chimerland, Barabarom, Paenoa, Dankstergrad, Privatore, Linden Oak, Three Rivia Levr, RestartAll, Aumeltopia, Lightmare, Beepee, KIROVET, City States Nation, Janapuri, Brendleton, Braavos and Lorath, Anachronolandia, Qaweritoyu, Ezeleah, Trelatche, Larenien, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Farelonia, Bod Wareenaland, Elveka, La Ascension, Bandorion, Blahblah2017, Lester Crest, New Briantown, The National Corporation, Macrothea, Shengtie, Towi Lamia, Isokenzar, USNE2018, Aguatania, Grouu, Volaworand, The ColdWyvernian Undead, Linguiniland, A Frog Dimension, Cuuldere, Lorora3, Rabbitz, Kandorith, Wyatonians, Xandev, Kroumos, Midand, Mikole, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Darbor, Whimichy, Shema Mitzvah, Qairus, Birdkeeper, Maletora, Ariankido, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Jahass, Choodox, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Academy of Umbrellas, Freedoom, Ostanasia, Republic Clovakh, The Dragon Enclave, Akindom, Stoniamera, Revanial, Plasitades, Dasko, The Filippinas, Farrts, Pays de Loire, Slenrotros, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Qawe, Churumduul, San Anaben, State of Iowa, Unidum, Chocholand, Milvands, Doomen, Roavin, Phanama, Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, Amerion, and Wild Space.