The Empire of Great Lausitz is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 381 million Great Lausitzians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. The average income tax rate is 23.9%.
The strong Great Lausitzian economy, worth 20.5 trillion Sorbian zloties a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Cheese Exports, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 53,735 Sorbian zloties, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government prefers to kill off its enemies by peaceful means, some say Leader has gone MAD after authorizing the development of apocalyptic biological weapons, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and main battle tanks stalk the woods of Great Lausitz in search of Bisons. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great Lausitz's national animal is the Bison, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Lausitz was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Great Lausitz was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Great Lausitz was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Great Lausitz was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Great Lausitz's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Great Lausitz was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Great Lausitz was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.
- : Great Lausitz voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ethical Treatment of Animals in Research".
- : Following new legislation in Great Lausitz, main battle tanks stalk the woods of Great Lausitz in search of Bisons.
- : Following new legislation in Great Lausitz, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.