The Federation of Great Ranges is a massive, cultured nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.854 billion Rangers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Welfare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aurelia. The average income tax rate is 73.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Great Rangesian economy, worth 92.4 trillion Inklings a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,848 Inklings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy, and it's considered a civil right to be allowed to neglect and mistreat your own children. Crime is totally unknown. Great Ranges's national animal is the Freckled Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great Ranges was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Poliannum.
- : Great Ranges was endorsed by The Interstellar Republic of Venmere.
- : Great Ranges was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Great Ranges was endorsed by The Free Land of Nibi Naabe.
- : Great Ranges was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Following new legislation in Great Ranges, it's considered a civil right to be allowed to neglect and mistreat your own children.
- : Following new legislation in Great Ranges, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- : Following new legislation in Great Ranges, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in Great Ranges, teenage TV characters are played by thirty-year-olds by the end of the second season.
- : Following new legislation in Great Ranges, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Dustwind, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Anisopterra, Ignis Cinere, Mastodonia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Lower Phlebacite, Northern Nivaria, Solarampa, QuazaFire, Vill Send, City of Saint Nicolas, Piscina, Tzo, Palman, Ascended Union, Namakan, Anollasia, Iontan, Colonel Terrosit, Evertopia, Terra Royaume, Gewisse, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Karlando, Arctic Coalition, The Republic of Osea, Valentian Elysium, Grungerock, Johnne Green, Maalemzya, Danyl, Cape Vessey, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, PYT, Point Comfort Colony, Liberdon, Solsevara, Islands of Czechia, Marxist Germany, Greenmont Federation, Makykay, United States of Island land, Pianaville, Ilfarasia, and 28 others.Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Drewish, Holma, Carthegia, The Galactic American Imperium, Batona, Megistos, S Mova Derat, Selu-Ahare, Lisokyo, Krystalveil, Isentran, Oppressthemville, Tausend Seen, Wischland, Tierra de Platanos, The Indian Royalty, Thingvelir, Capea, Richmondroads, Silvedania, Alemputo, Nibi Naabe, Venmere, and Poliannum.