|Leader||the Democratically Elected Leader|
|Faith||No Official Religion|
The Democratic States of Greater Hyrulang is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by the Democratically Elected Leader with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.501 billion Greater Hyrulangians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lenova. The average income tax rate is 93.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Greater Hyrulangian economy, worth 170 trillion gold coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 113,785 gold coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Large sections of Greater Hyrulang have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, and young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Hyrulang's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is No Official Religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, young children are learning advanced physics to scientifically disprove the existence of Santa Claus.
- : Greater Hyrulang endorsed The Hoorah of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
- : Greater Hyrulang was endorsed by The Hoorah of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, large sections of Greater Hyrulang have been named national reserves to protect the native tribes living there.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, government officials sit helplessly as they are labelled 'Pompous Womples' by celebrities.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, unwary hikers climbing the bluffs of Mount Lenova make great practice for foreign snipers.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Hyrulang, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Greater Hyrulang was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
Endorsements Received: 145 » Beepee, Madreia, Wehraboos, Crystal Creation, Qvait, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Xandev, Mapico, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Aumeltopia, Jehenna, Bleakfoot, The Filippinas, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Serendiva, Tsvetania, Darakin, Erinor, Kiasu-ism, Rly8h, Imperial Duck, Linguiniland, Si-topia, The Solar System Scope, Bear Connors Paradiso, New Briantown, Curlyhoward, The United Expanse, Rebel-topia, Nueva Alta California, Astraee, Pax Dracon, HUElavia, Lambdaland, Isokenzar, Bergenu, Unielvan Millorvium, Privatore, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Oreo States, United Great Holy Empire, Southern Numenor, V3rmont, The naked people, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Cypheri, and 95 others.Mantas Meow, Ancient Slobovia, Tiransia, Nowa Europa, Saciu, Sthalrim, Bentwaters, Soem, Luddinlande, Whimichy, The Tecorogan Federation, Spazzhole, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, Farengeto, Sedunn, Fredriecan, TubaCoffee, Terran Draconia, Pamela And Hepatitis, Direwolf1, Dankstergrad, Kringalia, German Hapsburg, Bawkie, Techganet, Kazov, Escevola, FreeFishers, Arkalon, Gliasco, Ebonhand, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Ralphburg, Iym Winterless, Hanguk-Nippon, InnWorm, Sau Man Frescher, Drystar, Nova Montron, Cuuldere, Aschenburg, ChickenDome, The Two Jerseys, The 3rdGodKing, Walloonia, USNE2018, Holy Free, Westerlonia, Baltenlands, Kroumos, Marinho Islands, Kervanosia, Starsight, Nankyoku Tairiku, Tazaman, Markla, Shefino, Auphelia, Compli, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Laamiva, West Fallows, RussiaSpetsnaz1, Well F, Yeldarbsland, United States of Vietnam, Vincent Field, Sandaoguo, Yellunstryer, Theorin, Belschaft, Poopisiya, Centristvill, Drugged Monkeys, Kedjens, Royaltica, Midand, Concrete Slab, White Bananistan, B H A R A T, Catillos, Namhines, Gecetesse, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Philippinia, House Ahsanul, Tepertopia, Abarri, and Qawe.