|Leader||President Valeriy Limazov|
The Federation of Greater Slavacia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Valeriy Limazov with an even hand, and notable for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.821 billion Slavacians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Новосергіевскъ. The average income tax rate is 79.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Slavician economy, worth 329 trillion Slavacian Rubbles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is 86,237 Slavacian Rubbles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Eagles are frequently shot for looking at people 'in a funny way', politicians are fired for opening subjective statements with "I believe", scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, and young people crowd pizza parlors praying to 'The Supreme Pizza, His Immaculate Munchiness'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Slavacia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Práva Vera.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Slavacia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Greater Slavacia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Slavacia, young people crowd pizza parlors praying to 'The Supreme Pizza, His Immaculate Munchiness'.
- : Greater Slavacia's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Greater Slavacia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather and Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Greater Slavacia's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Greater Slavacia's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Greater Slavacia's influence in The Fifth Sovereign Charter rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Greater Slavacia updated the World Factbook entry in The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
- : The People's Republic of The SC Government granted Appearance authority to Greater Slavacia as RP Censor in The Fifth Sovereign Charter.
Endorsements Received: None.