The Dictatorship of Greater Tyrolian Empire is a huge, safe nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 558 million Greater Tyrolian Empireans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hobbington. The average income tax rate is 48.7%.
The strong Greater Tyrolian Empirean economy, worth 37.8 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,672 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road, there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Hobbington, and Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Tyrolian Empire's national animal is the Seagull, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Tyrolian Empire was endorsed by The Kingdom of Merconitonitopia.
- : Greater Tyrolian Empire was endorsed by The Optimistic People of The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg.
- : Greater Tyrolian Empire was endorsed by The Holy of Abonland.
- : Greater Tyrolian Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Greater Tyrolian Empire voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Greater Tyrolian Empire changed its national capital to "Hobbington".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Tyrolian Empire, Scoutmasters debate whether luxury log cabins defeat the purpose of camping.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Tyrolian Empire, all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of Hobbington.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Tyrolian Empire, there is a heavy social stigma attached to e-cigarettes.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Tyrolian Empire, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
Endorsements Received: 123 » The Calabash Protectorate, Orado, Territorio di Nessuno, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Great Bights Mum, Ethnon, Guer Aike, McMasterdonia, El Fiji Grande, Dabarastan, Daiz, Hamerica, Corfad, Shibutani, Dreadton, Daulatpur, Fauzjhia, Siwale, Valhalla123, Sevinland, Kranostav, Selfgradatude, Notyoutopia, Yaorozu, Libertania Democratica, The Rhein States, Kocherian, Zzozona, Pazair, New Lakemba, Pallaith, Former English Colony, Sundred, Empy, Noahs Second Country, The Tampa Bay Rays, Koda-Land, Omnistria, Saperisole, Ihese, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dar es Saalam, Frances Francis the First of France, Praeceps, Xagill, Unshleepd, Sea Ghost, Interdimensional Zone, Sikol, Sunto, and 73 others.North Bratislava, Wineclaw, 1 very fast endotarter, Newpromisedland, The Iron Lions, Sil Dorsett, Ihsan, Zumlandia, Prydania, Clan Spaniel, Fendlium, Seenvorland, Seanat, Brucklania, Valentine Z, Westinor, Arichia, Joodey, Korovan Isles, Yokciq Empire, The Pantheons, Schnuftelland, Highton Islands, Solskjar, New Jamgra, Abject Ludicrosity, Shadowrik, Madjack, Eschatosia, Ravendi, Xipher, Kragsgale, Loutsland, Simone Republic, Astal Aavors, Amerian States, Illusia and Neverendia, Maclare, Buckhem, Ultra777, Principia Mathematica, Andexia, Moubarakistan, Votak Matim, Vincone Cae, Napnomadia, Runeda, U S Eh, Harjad, Aeolist, Therizia, Heilhum Imperius, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Lulubellia, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, Eywaan, Xyrron, Comfed, Amprak, Supreme Leader Hadrian, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Navsland, Outer Shenendoah, Rozarus, Frahnkzaden, Hardscrabble, Abonland, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, and Merconitonitopia.