|Capital||The Citadel of the people|
The Confederacy of Greats Unified States is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 738 million Greats Unified Statesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Citadel of the people. The average income tax rate is 65.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Greats Unified Statesian economy, worth 36.0 trillion Confederational currencies a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 48,714 Confederational currencies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age, nouveau riche farmers diligently take care of their golden calf herds, destitute athletes are forced to train in the street, and a five-year-old and a convicted terrorist can sit alongside one another in jury service. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greats Unified States's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greats Unified States was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Greats Unified States was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Greats Unified States was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Greats Unified States was endorsed by The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Greats Unified States lost the endorsement of The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Following new legislation in Greats Unified States, a five-year-old and a convicted terrorist can sit alongside one another in jury service.
- : Greats Unified States was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Greats Unified States was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Greats Unified States was endorsed by The Radioactive Second Republic of Tretrid.
- : Greats Unified States was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Rainbow Vests.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Staynes, VW53Aland, The Three States of Fortuna, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Zukchiva, The Eternal Land of Jong, Liberstankonia, Evrigenis, Libertanny, BuciLand, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, La xinga, Sunsistan, Modra, Oofery, Pakitsk, East Malaysia, Horn of Havenkaap, Rainbow Vests, Tretrid, New Leganes, Ephem, Asendavia, and Flying Snow.