The Empire of Gregouria is a very large, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, anti-smoking policies, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 167 million Gregourians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 15.5%.
The thriving Gregourian economy, worth 9.49 trillion Yangs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 56,850 Yangs, with the richest citizens earning 8.6 times as much as the poorest.
People can't decide between preserving forests and buying print copies of 'Dogman Versus The Giggler', UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements, and children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Gregouria's national animal is the Pheonix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Federation of Artsotska renamed the office held by Gregouria from "Deputy Prime Minister" to "Deputy Prime Minister (부총리)" in The Okchi Union.
- : Gregouria lodged a message on the FNAF Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Gregouria, children have lost interest in toy guns in favor of toy meth lab kits.
- : Following new legislation in Gregouria, weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements.
- : Following new legislation in Gregouria, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Gregouria's influence in The Okchi Union rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Gregouria approved the World Assembly proposal "Regulation of Planned Obsolescence".
- : The Federation of Artsotska granted Executive authority to the WA Delegate Gregouria in The Okchi Union.
- : Gregouria lodged a message on the The Okchi Union Regional Message Board.
- : Gregouria seized the position of The Okchi Union WA Delegate from The Unified Empire of Mersdon.
Endorsements Received: 1 » ARABIA BUT WORSE.