|Faith||Any and All|
The Monarchy of Gryphtopolis is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Patriarch with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 2.268 billion Gryphtopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gryphtopia. The average income tax rate is 59.3%.
The all-consuming Gryphtopian economy, worth 243 trillion seeds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 107,264 seeds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Days begin with afternoon tea, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses, Patriarch's peyote-induced "let's all just be friends" speech is trending world-wide, and cremation is compulsory for the deceased. Crime is totally unknown. Gryphtopolis's national animal is the gryphon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Any and All.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gryphtopolis was endorsed by The Great and Mighty Ego of Ramaeus.
- : Gryphtopolis was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Gryphtopolis endorsed The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Gryphtopolis endorsed The Write Pretty Speech of Todd McCloud.
- : Gryphtopolis endorsed The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Following new legislation in Gryphtopolis, cremation is compulsory for the deceased.
- : Gryphtopolis was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Gryphtopolis was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Gryphtopolis was endorsed by The Great Congregation of Brethren.
- : Gryphtopolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
Endorsements Received: 42 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, Fedele, Marrico, Someseni, The Happian Union, Wiranath, Axdel, Hizuru, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The Angel of Charity, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Roissyland, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Escade, Stanisiti, Roliganistan, Commodore Badger, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Avakael, BNV, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Asendavia, Eagas, Brethren, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, Eastie, and Ramaeus.