The Republic of Guy 10 is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working population of 1.446 billion Guy 10ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.2%.
The Guy 10ian economy, worth 59.4 trillion burgers a year, is led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Pizza Delivery, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 41,054 burgers, with the richest citizens earning 7.0 times as much as the poorest.
Onions have been banned due to their tendency to cause eye irritation, the mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, and motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Guy 10's national animal is the cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Guy 10 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Guy 10's influence in Cozys World Entry rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Guy 10 relocated from 3 Guys to Cozys World Entry.
- : Guy 10 was admitted to the World Assembly.