The Republic of Hafrsa is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.545 billion Hafrsans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lillehavn. The average income tax rate is 39.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Hafrsan economy, worth 132 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 85,958 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Trust-fund babies line up for places in community college, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash, and fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate. Crime is totally unknown. Hafrsa's national animal is the mockingbird, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hafrsa endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Hafrsa endorsed The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Hafrsa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Hafrsa was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Hafrsa was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
- : Hafrsa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Following new legislation in Hafrsa, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Hafrsa, tradesmen will knock 10% off their fees if customers pay cash.
- : Hafrsa endorsed The Union of The States of Texas and Arkansas.
- : Hafrsa endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Nuweland, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, The Champions League, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Someseni, Invernessia, Abject Ludicrosity, Elisabethshagen, Grodisze, An Clar, Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, Dark Matter, Walfo, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Shaor, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, North of Americas, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, St Scarlett, Jim the Baptist, Savinecross, Regnum Italiae, Leszno, Galway-Dublin, Thracia Republic, Canovium, The Kingdom of Denmark, Nardin, The New Nordic Union, Jahass, Destyntine, Leranditale, Sloburg, Mons Graupius, Imperium Anglorum, Lyallpur, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Quentenia, Meropis, Rivierenland, Prussian-Union, Crestphalia, Mallesia, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, Kanokla, and 18 others.The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Apabeossie, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Othenhiem, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Stromia, En Hassik, and The Axis of Death.