The Commonwealth of Healiopolis is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by St Patrick with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.595 billion Healers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 72.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Healiopolisian economy, worth 180 trillion kits a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 113,211 kits, with the richest citizens earning 7.7 times as much as the poorest.
Sick days are on the rise, discarded pennies litter the streets, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, and the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Healiopolis's national animal is the beetle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Life.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Healiopolis was endorsed by The Kingdom of Kragsgale.
- : Healiopolis was endorsed by The Permanently Knackered of Illusia and Neverendia.
- : Healiopolis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Healiopolis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
- : Healiopolis was endorsed by The Collective of Wineclaw.
- : Healiopolis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Healiopolis, sick days are on the rise.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Hardscrabble, Blyskalia, Capablanca, Sahriastan, Hamerica, Shibutani, Orado, Venicea, Bearical, Territorio di Nessuno, Koda-Land, Que Lukustinardon, Aerilia, Malta Comino Gozo, Siwale, Yaorozu, Boston Castle, Lulubellia, Francois Isidore, Guer Aike, Svenskskit, His Enduring Majesty, Omnistria, Dar es Saalam, The Rhein States, Corfad, Ethnon, Xagill, Toilet Man, Pallaith, The Blazeland Administration, El Fiji Grande, Wilkshire, Lionia, Dreadton, Yokciq Empire, Great Bights Mum, Zzozona, Outer Shenendoah, Loutsland, Bankowiata, Ellbonnia, Bharathvarsh, Former English Colony, North Bratislava, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Mazur Empire, ForestMythal, The Calabash Protectorate, Selfgradatude, and 8 others.Steampunk Ariel, Interdimensional Zone, Sil Dorsett, New Lakemba, Notyoutopia, Wineclaw, Illusia and Neverendia, and Kragsgale.