The Republic of Helstic is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 163 million Helsticians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 9.2%.
The Helstician economy, worth 7.42 trillion coras a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 45,513 coras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Helstic's national animal is the Kilsi, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Helstic's influence in Auralia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Helstic's influence in Auralia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Helstic's influence in Auralia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Helstic endorsed The Provisional Government of Urranglos.
- : Helstic was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Helstic applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Helstic relocated from Balder to Auralia.
- : Helstic was refounded in Balder.
- : Helstic ceased to exist in Auralia.
- : Helstic was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Eternal Imperial Technocracy of Urrangslan, infecting 1 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
Endorsements Received: None.