|Leader||The People's President of the Republic|
The Republic of Hemizen is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The People's President of the Republic with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.804 billion Hemizenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hemizen Central. The average income tax rate is 36.5%.
The strong Hemizenian economy, worth 132 trillion Rentenpounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is 73,359 Rentenpounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are deeply regretting challenging the government to be honest about its intentions, the government has spent days debating the merits of a petition calling for a ban on sporks, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food, and older citizens lament over the loss of law and order. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hemizen's national animal is the porpoise, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hemizen's influence in The United Kingdom of Nations rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Hemizen was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Hemizen's influence in The United Kingdom of Nations fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Hemizen's influence in The United Kingdom of Nations fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Hemizen voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Crushing Our Enemies".
- : Hemizen voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Hemizen's influence in The United Kingdom of Nations fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Hemizen's influence in The United Kingdom of Nations rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Hemizen lost the endorsement of Macero.
- : Hemizen was endorsed by Macero.
Endorsements Received: None.