The Most Serene Republic of Herblestan is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 471 million Herblestanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Klubnikagrad. The average income tax rate is 24.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Herblestanian economy, worth 47.2 trillion dodgers a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 100,269 dodgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, t-shirts displaying a photo of Leader performing the Full-Monty are selling out, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination, and the cancellation of "The Real Vixens of Klubnikagrad" has been described as a real blow for entertainment. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. Herblestan's national animal is the Herble, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Herblestan endorsed The Empire of His Enduring Majesty.
- : Herblestan endorsed The Enlightened AI Tsardom of Blyskalia.
- : Herblestan endorsed The Holy Empire of Jaxikistan.
- : Following new legislation in Herblestan, the cancellation of "The Real Vixens of Klubnikagrad" has been described as a real blow for entertainment.
- : Following new legislation in Herblestan, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Following new legislation in Herblestan, t-shirts displaying a photo of Leader performing the Full-Monty are selling out.
- : Following new legislation in Herblestan, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Following new legislation in Herblestan, airport announcements inform passengers that flights have been delayed because pilots are having afternoon naps.
- : Herblestan was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Jaxikistan.
- : Herblestan was endorsed by The Empire of His Enduring Majesty.
Endorsements Received: 138 » Lulubellia, El Fiji Grande, Guer Aike, Alorca, Aerilia, Dangine, Orado, Koda-Land, Empy, Yaorozu, Francois Isidore, Venicea, McMasterdonia, The Rhein States, Xyrron, Shadowrik, Kragsgale, The Endless Eventide, Republica Guilleana, Barabolia, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Super Girl, Shibutani, Hamerica, Aeolist, Travislavania, Yokciq Empire, Interdimensional Zone, Zemnaya Svoboda, Notyoutopia, Hardscrabble, Valgarda, Siwale, Zzozona, Valentine Z, Xagill, Cretox State, Svenskskit, New Lakemba, Bharathvarsh, Clan Spaniel, Bankowiata, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Randomcountryland, Omnistria, WeKnow, Ravendi, Corfad, Kazoo Basin, and 88 others.East Akra, Lol2639, San Felipe, The Tampa Bay Rays, Simone Republic, Wilkshire, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dreadton, Libertania Democratica, Dar es Saalam, Selfgradatude, BTProductions, Ellbonnia, Holy Oranz, Pasargad, North Bratislava, Former English Colony, Sikol, Territorio di Nessuno, Figyjharli, Yellops, Aryan Homeland, Frances Francis the First of France, Xentherida, Sunto, Draconian Progression, Maott, Climeria, Chips and Guac, Mon Island, Strongwill, Steampunk Ariel, Illusia and Neverendia, Sil Dorsett, Kranostav, The Pantheons, Korean-Joseon, Siforpeo, Votak Matim, Imperial Pieserged, Religioncord, Wineclaw, Kromi, Tyirza, Centrialand, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, Pallaith, Wapistan, Planes, Seanat, Britle, Ethnon, Federal Republic of Genosha, Libvillia, Runeda, Ootasa, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Sundred, Fraystonia, Boston Castle, Kastonvia, Madjack, Picairn, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Sopernia, Duurania, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Confederacy of North America, Card Kingdom, Lionia, Nova Arcania, Que Lukustinardon, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Drueste, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, Solcius, The Calabash Protectorate, Blyskalia, His Enduring Majesty, and Jaxikistan.