The Confederacy of Hexyia is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 450 million Hexyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Defense, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of jaisay. The average income tax rate is 28.3%.
The powerhouse Hexyian economy, worth 49.5 trillion coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 110,063 coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination, the standard government reply to any query is "there is no spoon", and the government pours millions of coins into rehabilitation programs annually. Crime is totally unknown. Hexyia's national animal is the river dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, the government pours millions of coins into rehabilitation programs annually.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, the standard government reply to any query is "there is no spoon".
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, crossword puzzles have been co-opted as a symbol of racial discrimination.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning.
- : Hexyia endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Hexyia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Hexyia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Hexyia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
Endorsements Received: 46 » Axdel, Liberstankonia, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, Asendavia, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, Modra, The Eternal Land of Jong, Kucia, Calbee, Lingu, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Aivintis, Rainbow Vests, Sovietsoyuz, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Raunch, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Evrigenis, Oofery, Didusland, Servants of Gizmo, Stellar Colonies, Virgoliaendorses, Rohanland, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Tseriesiscoming, BuciLand, ReReReRepublic, A mean old man, Wiranath, Filipopol, Staynes, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, and Refuge Isle.