The Confederacy of Hexyia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Cajun Yankee with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 2.258 billion Hexyians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of jaisay. The average income tax rate is 79.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hexyian economy, worth 357 trillion coins a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 158,494 coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The number of students attending university has reached a record high, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation, the rainbow assortment of chemicals in the water has turned the frogs gay, and Hexyian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Cajun Yankee. Crime is totally unknown. Hexyia's national animal is the river dolphin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Republic of Mashedpotatoland.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Deber.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Veterans Association.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Republic of Maricentria.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tierra Fuego.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Cafe Hell d̸̮̹̜̎̀͌̈́̐̄̓̍͐̀́͘ of Cafe Hell.
- : Hexyia was endorsed by The Free Land of Eagle Crest.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, Hexyian novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Cajun Yankee.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, the rainbow assortment of chemicals in the water has turned the frogs gay.
- : Following new legislation in Hexyia, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Axdel, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Greater New Cassandra, Asendavia, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, Kucia, Lingu, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Rainbow Vests, Servants of Gizmo, BuciLand, ReReReRepublic, A mean old man, Wiranath, Staynes, Santa Dystopia, Cellar Doors, La xinga, Pakitsk, New Leganes, Gunov, Washingtonian Order, Oofery, Coruh, Rhealaliit, Sunsistan, FreedomIand, Acronis, Wallenburg, Debluu, Nevertopia, Tassirion, ArenaC, CheeseBurrito, Layngderfleethe, Dravida India, Arunika, Crucifer, Interdimensional Waifus, Lorrana, Fuflix workers union, Under Upper Antartica, and 20 others.BearStackof2015, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Jove Mahmo, Dannemarie, The Kulaata Islands, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Wakeopolis, Pirnovo, From New World, Eagle Crest, Cafe Hell, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Deber, and Mashedpotatoland.