The Democratic Republic of HinduRashtr is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Macca with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 783 million HinduRashtrians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kolkata. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 34.1%.
The all-consuming HinduRashtrian economy, worth 74.5 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,086 Rupees, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
Small shoes often wash up on the beach, The Macca is considering changing the nation's name to Blackacre, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products, and directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Kolkata as a backdrop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HinduRashtr's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HinduRashtr endorsed The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Kolkata as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, The Macca is considering changing the nation's name to Blackacre.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, small shoes often wash up on the beach.
- : Following new legislation in HinduRashtr, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : HinduRashtr voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : HinduRashtr was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : HinduRashtr endorsed The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : HinduRashtr changed its national leader to "The Macca".
Endorsements Received: 46 » Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Brotherland, Pakitsk, Todd McCloud, Great Algerstonia, Freedomindia, East Malaysia, Koumintang Republic, Zukchiva, Asendavia, VW53Aland, Stellar Colonies, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Ripsylvania, Modra, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, Tretrid, Axdel, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Raunch, Sokala, Peoples Republic of GG, Lantros, Rage Mage, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Woodsind, Oofery, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, Pastellene, Technocratic Tagalog, Distro-Spartica, BuciLand, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, Greater New Cassandra, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.