The Empire of Hitrhostan is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Masamune Kido with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The quiet, industrious population of 929 million Hitrhos are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mikado City. The average income tax rate is 67.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Hitrho economy, worth 65.0 trillion alektors a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 69,981 alektors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home, bike rage is all the rage, and Masamune Kido has just been declared ruler of Hitrhostan in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Hitrhostan's national animal is the peregrine falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hitrhostan was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Hitrhostan changed its national leader to "Masamune Kido".
- : Hitrhostan changed its national leader to "Yugo Kuga".
- : Following new legislation in Hitrhostan, Masamune Kido has just been declared ruler of Hitrhostan in an international press conference.
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Hitrhostan was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Following new legislation in Hitrhostan, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Hitrhostan, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home.
- : Following new legislation in Hitrhostan, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
Endorsements Received: 17 » The Soylent Green Party, Kuriko, Northern Nivaria, Nooooooooooooooo, Krystalveil, New Fania, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Dustwind, Vivolkha, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, and Ignis Cinere.