|Currency||Phantom Orion BD|
The Colony of HMS Barnards Loop is a huge, orderly nation, remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 624 million HMS Barnards Loopians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 16.7%.
The HMS Barnards Loopian economy, worth 29.0 trillion Phantom Orion BDS a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 46,547 Phantom Orion BDS, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. HMS Barnards Loop's national animal is the Phantom.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HMS Barnards Loop's influence in Nihon rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : HMS Barnards Loop relocated from New Telegos to Nihon.
- : HMS Barnards Loop resigned from the World Assembly.
- : HMS Barnards Loop's influence in New Telegos rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : HMS Barnards Loop relocated from Nihon to New Telegos.
- : HMS Barnards Loop endorsed The Disputed Territories of FH Gamma.
- : HMS Barnards Loop was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : HMS Barnards Loop applied to join the World Assembly.
- : HMS Barnards Loop's influence in Nihon rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : HMS Barnards Loop's influence in Nihon rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".