The Republic of Hokolokia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.212 billion Hokolokians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 2,062 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 183,984 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hokolokia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Empire of Aquyia.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Matriarchy of Veterans Association.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Tierra Fuego.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, the Smalltopian embassy doubles as an electoral campaign headquarters.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, ice-filled coffins are ominously positioned in the corner of every hospital ward.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Empire of Aquyia.
Endorsements Received: 79 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Axdel, Hizuru, Brotherland, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, Kangarawa, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Asendavia, Marrabuk, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Airrajul, Lingu, Imprisoned Freeman, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, Eastern Hyront Scassen, New Leganes, Joundia, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Gunov, Nevertopia, Acronis, Anarchica landia, Debluu, and 29 others.Tassirion, FreedomIand, Layngderfleethe, From New World, Empire of Dabiristan, Dravida India, Sunsistan, Lorrana, Under Upper Antartica, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Jove Mahmo, Dannemarie, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Fellon, Spiruvania, Rabarbarys, Eagle Crest, New Era states, Nythi, Kozya Gora, Preat, Dahom, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, and Aquyia.