The Republic of Hokolokia is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Citizen Prime with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, unlimited-speed roads, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 9.451 billion Hokolokians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vayntrubville. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Hokolokian economy, worth a remarkable 1,728 trillion Milanas a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 182,879 Milanas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up, Citizen Prime's power is effectively nullified as no bill becomes law without the upper house's support, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read, and welfare funding has recently gone through the roof. Crime is totally unknown. Hokolokia's national animal is the platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Survivoristan.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, Citizen Prime's power is effectively nullified as no bill becomes law without the upper house's support.
- : Following new legislation in Hokolokia, gardeners must genetically test weeds for unique traits before digging them up.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Hokolokia endorsed The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Hokolokia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
Endorsements Received: 69 » H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Rhealaliit, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Arkantis, Axdel, Hizuru, Someseni, Brotherland, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Enlil, Am Echad, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, United China Nation, Stanisiti, Roliganistan, Kalaratri, Republic of Berzerkistan, La xinga, Asendavia, Matdor, Brethren, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Evrigenis, Modra, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, Monix, Merlovich, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Calbee, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, The Eternal Land of Jong, Coruh, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Peoples Republic of GG, SecularNorth, Staynes, Airrajul, Rohanland, and 19 others.Mays Austrian Nation, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Puelo, Jakubonia, Raunch, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Lingu, Tseriesiscoming, Imprisoned Freeman, Greater New Cassandra, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, and Refuge Isle.