The People's Republic of HomoDinosauria is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 429 million HomoDinosaurians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish HomoDinosaurian economy, worth 11.9 trillion Bones a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 27,829 Bones, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Where there's smoke there's the HomoDinosaurian Forestry Department, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, Max Barry is this year's Miss HomoDinosauria, and the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of HomoDinosaurian democracy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HomoDinosauria's national animal is the Coelacanth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HomoDinosauria was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : HomoDinosauria was endorsed by The Most Serene Conglomerate of Native Inhabitants of Antarctica.
- : HomoDinosauria was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
- : HomoDinosauria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : HomoDinosauria was endorsed by The Great Millenary Empire of Aurcania.
- : Following new legislation in HomoDinosauria, the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of HomoDinosaurian democracy.
- : Following new legislation in HomoDinosauria, Max Barry is this year's Miss HomoDinosauria.
- : Following new legislation in HomoDinosauria, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Following new legislation in HomoDinosauria, where there's smoke there's the HomoDinosaurian Forestry Department.
- : Following new legislation in HomoDinosauria, traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Jehenna, Marinho Islands, PenguinPies, Corgitopiaa, Volaworand, Qvait, Erinor, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Tepertopia, Scu Greinne, Farengeto, Holota, Galactic Gelatin, Drystar, Curlyhoward, Beepee, The naked people, Seliyan progressive Islands, Nowa Europa, Ceutalia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Rebel-topia, Wehraboos, Bartonia Nova, Ipugao, Aumeltopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Goldman, Belschaft, Treir, Ebonhand, Amerion, Canmore, LadyRebels, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Bear Connors Paradiso, Tsvetania, Direwolf1, JavaSiege, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Nova Montron, Antarctic Empires, The United Expanse, Herbert Island, Bawkie, Kaleidescooptopia, Auphelia, and 24 others.Beblahbleblo, Rhetiaa, Cuuldere, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Yeses, New Sanet, Green Sofia, Solanosco, Kandorith, Tsunamy, Danily, A leftover country, Ancient Slobovia, Esfalsa, Kholdan, Vicken, Holy Free, Drew Durrnil, Aurcania, The Kies, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, and Anatasha.