|Leader||Jurou Nikola Columbia|
The Kingdom of Horden is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jurou Nikola Columbia with a fair hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.25 billion Hordenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hordenapolis. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Hordenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,034 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 165,560 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
School football matches are usually five-a-side, the monarchy has adopted absolute primogeniture, generals have trouble barking orders over the sound of thundering artillery, and the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Horden's national animal is the narwhal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Horden voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors".
- : Horden approved the World Assembly proposal "Ending School Segregation".
- : Horden withdrew its endorsement from The Holy Empire of Otter Isle.
- : Horden voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Horden approved the World Assembly proposal "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Horden voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Horden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
- : Horden's influence in New Western Atlantic rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".