The Federal Republic of HORLALEK is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by AHMED with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working population of 10.008 billion horlalekians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unify City. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient HORLALEKian economy, worth a remarkable 1,984 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 198,320 pounds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Candidates make campaign speeches at the funerals of former rivals, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, toast never burns but always has a weird chemical taste, and arbitration is mightier than the sword. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. HORLALEK's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Dominion of Drystar.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Osheiga.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Estrian Islands.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Democratic States of Anatasha.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Xenodochial Republic of Kiani.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Democratic Superpower of The American Anarchist Empire.
- : HORLALEK was endorsed by The Republic of The Kies.
- : HORLALEK voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Following new legislation in HORLALEK, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Corgitopiaa, Volaworand, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Phanama, Bawkie, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Treir, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Belschaft, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Canmore, Rebel-topia, Scu Greinne, Auphelia, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Farengeto, Holota, Qawe, LadyRebels, The Altan, Seythennia, Yeses, Neazland, Xenianianopia, Beepee, Ottawa land, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, Proctethia, Eskvenn, Jehenna, Enplatia, NIGHTRAY, Land Without Shrimp, Libedistan, Westenhald, Sedunn, Bohenia, and 34 others.Moreana, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, The United Australian States, Freavia, Ipugao, USNE2018, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Wanoria, Agletgreenia, Beblahbleblo, Peoples Republic of TempleLandia, Eastern Mekong, Paganan, Doundaly, Tackastan, New Sanet, Solanosco, Danily, Esfalsa, Vicken, Holy Free, The Kies, Kiani, Anatasha, Northern Estrian Islands, Osheiga, Nyxonia, and Drystar.