The Republic of House 215 is a massive, safe nation, notable for its state-planned economy, digital currency, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 2.147 billion House 215ians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 52.2%.
The sizeable but underdeveloped House 215ian economy, worth 65.6 trillion chips a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 30,564 chips, with the richest citizens earning 8.2 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to brush crumbs off your clothing outdoors, cassocked priests and choirboys believe that what happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors, the silencing of dissent speaks volumes about the quality of House 215ian democracy, and the police double as repo men. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. House 215's national animal is the Vinny, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : House 215's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : House 215's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Dominion of The Layfetian Republic dismissed House 215 as 215 of Aron.
- : House 215 relocated from Aron to The Rejected Realms.
- : House 215 was ejected from Aron by The Dominion of The Layfetian Republic.
- : The Dominion of The Layfetian Republic renamed the office held by House 215 from "IG-88" to "215" in Aron.
- : The Dominion of The Layfetian Republic granted Border Control authority to House 215 and renamed the office from "LILY" to "IG-88" in Aron.
- : House 215's influence in Aron rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : House 215's influence in Aron rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : House 215's influence in Aron rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".