|Leader||Potentate Nate the Great|
The Most Serene Republic of Humri is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Potentate Nate the Great with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.184 billion Humrians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Athaliah. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Humrian economy, worth 543 trillion Dunics a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 129,814 Dunics, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, most towns have their Potentate Nate The Great High School located on Potentate Nate The Great Street, the government pours millions of Dunics into rehabilitation programs annually, and prankster scientists legally change their names to silly pseudonyms before major discoveries. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Humri's national animal is the Honey Badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Humri's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Humri's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Humri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs and Largest Publishing Industry and the Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Humri was refounded in Osiris.
- : Humri ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Humri was endorsed by The Federal Republic of States of Carolina.
- : Humri was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Humri was endorsed by The Federation of Republic of Berzerkistan.
- : Humri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Humri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.