The Commonwealth of Husac is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Adam B with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, otherworldly petting zoo, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.516 billion Husacians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Husacian economy, worth 140 trillion social credits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Trout Farming. Average income is 92,474 social credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Husac to be bombproof, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, and schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Husac's national animal is the Vulture, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Husac, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Husac to be bombproof.
- : Husac voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Husac voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Husac, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, the tinfoil-hat crowd also recommend tinfoil wallets.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, prolonged government investigations are a common revenge tactic among spurned significant others.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Husac, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Gracelantia, Giovanniland, Dilber, Fujai, Fuentana, Wyndward, Orcatortugs, Liberillia, Mathematania, Westwind, Tropical Isles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Rowdy, Condonohia, Archonina, Mackieron, Wellington Bingbong, Wickedly evil people, Mediobogdum, Twisted Duality, Hamburg Neo, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Nieubasria, Orson Welles, Meone, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, Omskin, The North American Assembly, and Fumafuma.