The United States of I-America-I is a huge, safe nation, notable for its zero percent divorce rate. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 411 million Americans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 26.6%.
The strong American economy, worth 31.7 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Information Technology. Average income is 77,074 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
Employees are told they can avoid traffic jams by starting work at 4 AM, diplomats in I-America-I are furious at constant police surveillance, withdrawal of support for drug addicts is leaving many with cold sweats, and the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. I-America-I's national animal is the bald eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The Interplanetary Base of ReReReRepublic.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Konouj.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : I-America-I was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : I-America-I was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in I-America-I, the poor are forced into bankruptcy by their energy bills.
Endorsements Received: 50 » VW53Aland, Lingu, Libertanny, Todd McCloud, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Bachtendekuppen, H-Zhena, Pakitsk, Asendavia, New Leganes, East Malaysia, Andurand, Abethia, Acronis, Abtracnt, Amabilis, A Slanted Black Stripe, 3 14159265358979323846264, Adavan, Aeljae, Tretrid, Adioration, The Eternal Land of Jong, Rohanland, Adolanta, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Airrajul, Peoples Republic of GG, Akorial, Dragons Blood, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Ridann, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Washingtonian Order, Staynes, Evrigenis, Oofery, Modra, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, Konouj, ReReReRepublic, A mean old man, Filipopol, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.