|Capital||The Great City Of Noodle|
The Empire of Illangdonall is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 612 million Illangdonallians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Great City Of Noodle. The average income tax rate is 50.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Illangdonallian economy, worth 67.0 trillion Noodles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 109,438 Noodles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Under doctor's orders Leader is going on a diet and abolishing capital punishment, the Forestry Department has decided you really can't fight fire with fire, death row inmates cower in fear at the phrase "one-year anniversary", and cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Illangdonall's national animal is the Bigfoot, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Illangdonall was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, death row inmates cower in fear at the phrase "one-year anniversary".
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, the Forestry Department has decided you really can't fight fire with fire.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, under doctor's orders Leader is going on a diet and abolishing capital punishment.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, the examiners who examine examiners are being examined by examiners.
- : Following new legislation in Illangdonall, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Illangdonall was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
Endorsements Received: 95 » Desrouleaux, South Eastern Centralia, Liberepublia, Raghallaigh, Mancheseva City, Arvigiel, Eloscape, Purgitz, Terra Potestatem, Pirataria, Le Libertia, Elaeria, Ipsonasia, Emastalia, Clialaad, Acapais, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Uniarq, Sevanorea, New Peoples Empire, Chungus World, Dirauti, The Witcher Card Game, Xerialist, Angalaria, Astervania, Darizaa, Trackeendy, The Vereenigde Oostindiche Compagnie, Morongia, Poquaoi, Saarland-Niederbayern, Winnak, Xuxetu, Gooblaria, United Kingdoms of Redania, Salxeburg, United-Marrshmallows, New Sickled, Andradus, Chadaria, Greenburgland, Lastovipol, Gabingston, Almendron, Lethen, Betelguesa, Free Rosabell, Serpahima, and 45 others.Beriwen, Estingberg, Zakanda, Caffeinated, The Democratic Peoples, Purple Ruthenia, Nesshhinn, Prosa, Vesperum, Upper Prestina, Re Haiastan, Taskete, Havenwelle, Utopian Earth, Ouardeheya, Omegalopolistia, Sophos Saltus, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Voxum Mortalum, Coloamerica, Murden, Samuelstani, Ikheria, Zangc, Coulthos, Abassyia, Gvunaz, The United Peoples of Centrism, Former Raxhiria, Thurston, Dawarha, Mediocrea, Mikkazuki, Envielle, Sagehills, Deathfall, The Tugboat Complex, Brickfield, Kingdom of Stargard, Bellcon, West Wirral, Ajaccino, Novamexia 3, Androxis, and Baobab-Bumbaria.