|Leader||Queen Monica Ardolf|
|Faith||Orthodox Black Sun Church|
The United Kingdoms of Illiricium is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Monica Ardolf with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 1.776 billion Illiricans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 80.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Illirican economy, worth 273 trillion Ibars a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 153,763 Ibars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots, politicians live in luxury, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Ibar mansions, and one year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Queen Monica Ardolf's office. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Illiricium's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Orthodox Black Sun Church.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, one year's corporation tax from three international megacorporations has funded one dozen shiny black pencils for Queen Monica Ardolf's office.
- : Illiricium was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, elderly citizens regularly buy posh multimillion-Ibar mansions.
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, politicians live in luxury.
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots.
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, athletic teenagers are among the wealthiest members of society.
- : Illiricium lodged a message on the Enadia Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, high school band practice is often crashed by technicolor-clad ravers.
- : Following new legislation in Illiricium, money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution.
- : Illiricium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
Endorsements Received: 30 » The Finale Order, The Federal Government of Iowa, Lanurstia, Calebs Haven, Elvid, Aracelicosenera, Lincoln-Grantham and Waddington, Lazy valley, La Republique Louisianaise, Denmurk, Gebeta, It is time to fail, Neo Cyrexia, MossW, Drapplehroom, CanadianMapleSyrup, Pessimist Isle, New Akrotiri, Parvala, Valentines House, New United Austrelesia, Gernaet, Aketura, The Bare-Eyed, Luxessia, Hedopia, Quack Abad, Aritzoska, OrangeMain, and Hunetia.