The Democratic Republic of IllyrianAlbania is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Gent with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, humorless population of 2.147 billion Albanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tirana. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Albanian economy, worth 330 trillion Euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 154,045 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist, group hugs break out during floor votes, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda, and people say chess victor King Gent can kill you with mind-bullets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. IllyrianAlbania's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : IllyrianAlbania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : IllyrianAlbania was endorsed by The Union of The States of Texas and Arkansas.
- : Following new legislation in IllyrianAlbania, people say chess victor King Gent can kill you with mind-bullets.
- : Following new legislation in IllyrianAlbania, the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda.
- : Following new legislation in IllyrianAlbania, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in IllyrianAlbania, troublemakers boast about how many times they have to visit their therapist.
- : Following new legislation in IllyrianAlbania, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : IllyrianAlbania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : IllyrianAlbania endorsed The Federation of Mynox.
- : Following new legislation in IllyrianAlbania, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, Saint Domingo, Republic of Satherland, Elisabethshagen, Kalifer and Baska, Outer Sparta, An Clar, Dark Matter, Nardin, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Irminsulia, Galway-Dublin, The Mongol Plain, GanymedEuropa, Mallesia, The New Nordic Union, Germany Third Reich, St Scarlett, Imperium Anglorum, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Lieges, Regnum Italiae, Lyallpur, Lord Sapre, Kardjali, Super Happy Land, Thracia and Crimea, Estonesia, Slavorussia, Chioganah, Old World Order, Brakanistan, Wessex and Cornwall, Free Workers Macedon, Feria-Alkaline, Supcotia, The Fair Republic, Socialist Balkans, Prussian-Union, Monte Naranja, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, Destyntine, and 39 others.Socialist Soviet Armenia, Chronus, Weeddialvon, Leranditale, North of Americas, Alsted, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Shaor, Ausvelt, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Canovium, Jahass, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Meropis, Azitupia, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Owlograd, The New Mexican Confederation, NorthPortugal, Corsovica, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Estellan, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Greater Albaina, Othenhiem, The States of Texas and Arkansas, and Nuevo Europa.