The Dictatorship of Imperial Sers is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its public floggings, smutty television, and disturbing lack of elderly people. The quiet, industrious population of 316 million Imperial Sersians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial District. The average income tax rate is 47.9%.
The very strong Imperial Sersian economy, worth 21.2 trillion dollars a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,065 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling", shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety, and student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperial Sers's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperial Sers was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Sers, student exchange programs are in trouble as everyone wants to leave but no-one wants to come.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Sers, people accuse the government of being in bed with Big Safety.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Sers, shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Sers, citizens are encouraged to report friends, family members or co-workers who seem depressed to the government for "counselling".
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Sers, there's a bright dawn ahead for Imperial Sers.
- : Imperial Sers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Imperial Sers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Following new legislation in Imperial Sers, retiring citizens are dragged away in the middle of the night by mysterious men in black suits.
- : Imperial Sers endorsed The Community of Pleroma Sans Romans.
Endorsements Received: 155 » Yaorozu, Mon Island, Shibutani, Dreadton, Runeda, The Rhein States, Orado, Former English Colony, Hamerica, Seanat, Francois Isidore, Corfad, East Akra, Svenskskit, Venicea, Siwale, Dangine, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Aerilia, Zzozona, Koda-Land, Atlunartemis, Empy, Guer Aike, Illusia and Neverendia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Ellbonnia, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, New Lakemba, Omnistria, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Loutsland, Wilkshire, Yokciq Empire, Defense For The World Assembly, Great Bights Mum, North Bratislava, Tringapore, Planes, Bankowiata, Interdimensional Zone, El Fiji Grande, Libvillia, Bharathvarsh, Votak Matim, Xagill, Cretox State, Kragsgale, Republica Guilleana, and 105 others.Imperial Pieserged, Nyock, Frances Francis the First of France, Ethnon, Kranostav, Hardscrabble, Super Girl, Sikol, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, Aidiarnia, Alcavia, ForestMythal, Andanavia, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Solcius, AverageJoevlania, Amadora Oeste, Anungu, The Pantheons, Animu Place, The Autonomous Soviet Socialist Bavaria, A Salmon Named Harold, Greater Ale Permars, Alorca, Amderlask, Shadowrik, Travislavania, Ariele, Steampunk Ariel, Apscorren, Notyoutopia, Selfgradatude, Ardretia, Gafflebag, Climeria, Tyirza, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Alissatopia, Aryan Homeland, Xentherida, Erisoria, Pasargad, McMasterdonia, Yellops, Sunto, Simone Republic, Amblegreserland, Kastonvia, Madjack, Aingard, Rinadia, Dar es Saalam, Alqulonde, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Nikhilesh23, Landfinia, Ardenstania, Valentine Z, Wineclaw, Liminyj, Apollo Park, Sopernia, Que Lukustinardon, Arthyia, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Nova Arcania, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Tsandonown, Card Kingdom, Lionia, Figyjharli, Nation1812, Blyskalia, Sahriastan, Outer Shenendoah, Capablanca, The Calabash Protectorate, His Enduring Majesty, The Blazeland Administration, Jaxikistan, ROM, Vesteysia, Tibus Heth, New Celoveniortan, Nimarya, Chips and Guac, Duryanistan, Busea Planian, Pazair, Praeceps, Austrian Confederacy, Zapiron, TyGerria, Palgo, Ravensblast, Laurendon, Dabarastan, Pleroma Sans Romans, and AmManies.