|Leader||President Robert Adebayo|
|Faith||None we a free nation bruh|
The United States of Imperialist Treka is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Robert Adebayo with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, digital currency, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.152 billion Trekans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Portown. The average income tax rate is 34.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Imperialist Trekan economy, worth 729 trillion Trekan Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,502 Trekan Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tribal zone has been opened to up to 'economic interest' groups, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, and "Idol-Worship for the Apathetic" workshops are cancelled when no-one bothers to show up. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Imperialist Treka's national animal is the Northern Cardinal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is None we a free nation bruh.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Imperialist Treka's influence in Elparia rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Imperialist Treka lodged a message on the Elparia Regional Message Board.
- : Imperialist Treka's influence in Elparia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Imperialist Treka's influence in Elparia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Imperialist Treka's influence in Elparia rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Imperialist Treka lost WA Delegate status in Rossferrry.
- : Imperialist Treka relocated from Rossferrry to Elparia.
- : Imperialist Treka published "Trekan Government Buildings" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Imperialist Treka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Imperialist Treka's influence in Rossferrry fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
Endorsements Received: None.