|Capital||Inferno Drake City|
|Leader||Supreme Emperor and Right hand of God|
The Grand Golden Holy Imperium of Inferno Drake is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Emperor and Right hand of God with an iron fist, and remarkable for its closed borders, prohibition of alcohol, and triple-decker prams. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 7.019 billion Drakeans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while International Aid and Social Policy aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Inferno Drake City. The average income tax rate is 66.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Drakean economy, worth 867 trillion Dragon bills a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 123,661 Dragon bills, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, diplomatic cables about Supreme Emperor and Right hand of God have suddenly been very flattering, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths, and the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Inferno Drake's national animal is the Inferno Drake, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Supreme Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Inferno Drake, the government is funding experimental battery technology while the power grid continues to crumble.
- : Following new legislation in Inferno Drake, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths.
- : Following new legislation in Inferno Drake, diplomatic cables about Supreme Emperor and Right hand of God have suddenly been very flattering.
- : Following new legislation in Inferno Drake, fur coats have become the latest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Inferno Drake, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away.
- : Inferno Drake voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Inferno Drake voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Inferno Drake voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Sapient Life".
- : Inferno Drake was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Inferno Drake was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 22 » ShrewLlamaLand, ElectronicArts, Fetra, Depackya, Jefferson Club, Hellslayer, The Destroyers of Christianity, The Yeetusa, VlaRiSsiA, Panthera Order, Feuraxia, Jocospor, Hunem, New Sparta Ascendancy, HMS NHS, Oigrim, Golden Impirial Utopia, Eternal Iron, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, East Turzikstan, Thorstonia, and Russian States of Eurasia.