The Empire of Ingentis Novus is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Dominus with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 3.182 billion Ingentis Novusians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Castellum. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Ingentis Novusian economy, worth 556 trillion Nomismas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 174,876 Nomismas, with the richest citizens earning 9.8 times as much as the poorest.
Overhead luggage compartments on planes sometimes conceal dimunitive intelligence officers, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again, swarms of present-laden delivery drones blot out the sun before major holidays, and exploding toys that leak battery acid are back in the shops after the government declared child safety 'over-rated'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ingentis Novus's national animal is the tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ingentis Novus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Ingentis Novus, exploding toys that leak battery acid are back in the shops after the government declared child safety 'over-rated'.
- : Ingentis Novus was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Following new legislation in Ingentis Novus, swarms of present-laden delivery drones blot out the sun before major holidays.
- : Following new legislation in Ingentis Novus, children spend all morning taking out a comma and all afternoon putting it back in again.
- : Ingentis Novus endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Ingentis Novus endorsed The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
- : Ingentis Novus was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Ingentis Novus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Ingentis Novus was endorsed by The Hand Rolled Holey Smokes of Av Libertas Vindex.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Westwind, Dilber, Atheist States of Philippines, Mirchusko, Fujai, Arnic, Pandaland II, Divina Patriae, Greynne, Psikuta, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Sindria, Mathematania, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Marina Nova, Holmani, Papercuts and Skittles, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Mediobogdum, Liberillia, Loegries, Volkason, The Technocratic Ideas, Archonina, Giovanniland, Gracelantia, Kisovec, Hamburg Neo, Grand Republic of the Sun, BIteland, Zoran, Moriari, The Father-Land, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, DiscGolfLand, Muad-Dib, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Anuubis, Galaxy Meows, Plarland Amex, Lodiberdade, and 10 others.The Undivided, Orson Welles, Schantan, Arvladma, Podium, Professor thomas, Valentibus, The Anti-Social Socialists, Av Libertas Vindex, and Rajtech.