The Federal Republic of Interlingua is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, unlimited-speed roads, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 462 million Interlinguans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.8%.
The thriving Interlinguan economy, worth 40.9 trillion Soldoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Gambling. Average income is 88,488 Soldoes, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Religious households enthusiastically use whips in private, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention, and Interlinguan novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader. Crime is well under control. Interlingua's national animal is the Toro, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Interlingua was endorsed by The Open Principality of Eco-Paris Reformation.
- : Interlingua was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Interlingua was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Nazakhstan Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Interlingua, Interlinguan novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader.
- : Following new legislation in Interlingua, religious turf wars have caused frustrated police to pray for divine intervention.
- : Following new legislation in Interlingua, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Interlingua was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : Following new legislation in Interlingua, religious households enthusiastically use whips in private.
- : Following new legislation in Interlingua, gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation.
- : Interlingua was endorsed by The Federal Republic of En Hassik.
Endorsements Received: 50 » NorthPortugal, Walfo, Meropis, Mynox, Canovium, Regnum Italiae, The New Mexican Confederation, The Champions League, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Imperium Anglorum, Brakanistan, Yahlia, Apabeossie, Elisabethshagen, Thracia Republic, Asparagusia, Republic of Satherland, Irminsulia, Trixeland, Rivierenland, Kanokla, Destyntine, Northern German Federation, GanymedEuropa, Uzbek Khan, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Jim the Baptist, The New Nordic Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Lucanorum, St Scarlett, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Enway, Dark Matter, Nardin, Abject Ludicrosity, Ausvelt, Eski, North of Americas, Gliesetonia, Othenhiem, Falvaard, Kyrica, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Maalat, En Hassik, Nazakhstan Empire, and Eco-Paris Reformation.