|Leader||Prime Minister Alexandra Ericsen|
The Most Serene Republic of Iodinia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Alexandra Ericsen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, smutty television, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.242 billion Iodinians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elaburg. The average income tax rate is 96.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Iodinian economy, worth 646 trillion ionics a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 152,509 ionics, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue", Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Elaburg to enjoy their national art, autocrats are persona non grata, and Elaburg has become the number one destination for urban exploration in The East Pacific. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iodinia's national animal is the grey seal, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Federal republic of Republoslavia.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Republic of Mashedpotatoland.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Deber.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The Dominion of Gnofnordclancedenilland.
- : Iodinia was endorsed by The ENDORSE TO 150 of Aivintis.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, Elaburg has become the number one destination for urban exploration in The East Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, autocrats are persona non grata.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Elaburg to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Iodinia, the nation is so apathetic that Iodinians can barely find the energy to bring new issues to the government.
Endorsements Received: 89 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Am Echad, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Axdel, Republic of Berzerkistan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Pakitsk, Kampf Empire, Roliganistan, La xinga, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, United China Nation, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Kyrloth, Goodnamesarerare, Cameronia Excellentia, Ridann, Servants of Gizmo, Wiranath, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Talitoa, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Fellon, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Greater New Cassandra, Imprisoned Freeman, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Gunov, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Davinhia, and 39 others.FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, Debluu, Tassirion, ArenaC, Dravida India, Layngderfleethe, Republic of New India, Cellar Doors, Sunsistan, Euricanis, Lorrana, Pledonia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Fuflix workers union, Empire of Dabiristan, Distro-Spartica, The Kulaata Islands, Lueva, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Vessarlian, Pirnovo, From New World, New Era states, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Aquyia, Remonatracy, Aivintis, Gnofnordclancedenilland, and Republoslavia.