The Kingdom of Isanastivia is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 354 million Isanastivians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arabourg. The average income tax rate is 47.4%.
The powerhouse Isanastivian economy, worth 32.1 trillion Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Automobile Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 90,784 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, and translators have been hired to deal with the varying regional accents during national political debates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Isanastivia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, translators have been hired to deal with the varying regional accents during national political debates.
- : Isanastivia withdrew its endorsement from The Most Handsome of Marrabuk.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, group photos of the members of parliament are often mistaken for family reunions.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Isanastivia, the volume of paperwork used to complete a single environmental assessment defeats the purpose.
- : Isanastivia endorsed The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Isanastivia endorsed The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Isanastivia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Isanastivia was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Distro-Spartica, Talitoa, Lingu, Osterreich und Ungarn, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Brotherland, The Eternal Land of Jong, H-Zhena, Azureano, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Tseriesiscoming, Sokala, Peoples Republic of GG, The Death Syndicate, Technocratic Tagalog, Dragons Blood, Virgoliaendorses, Mays Austrian Nation, Aivintis, Ridann, Oofery, Raunch, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Evrigenis, West Nagato, Woodsind, Capetlant, Khadah, Freedomindia, Servants of Gizmo, Wiranath, Plazland, Nevertopia, Rainbow Vests, Pakitsk, Skooptropia, Modra, Stellar Colonies, North Northern Ireland, The Atlae Isles, Libertanny, BuciLand, Filipopol, and 5 others.A mean old man, Order of the saint Dumas, BearStackof2015, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.