The Liberal Republic of Isansland is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Srffeon Bauamont with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 4.149 billion Isanslandians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Igsee Nesttl. The average income tax rate is 82.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Isanslandian economy, worth 928 trillion Irlbes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 223,779 Irlbes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, most pop videos prominently feature the Isanslandian flag, and many in Isansland are born in the purple. Crime, especially youth-related, is a problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Isansland's national animal is the Legae, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Isansity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, many in Isansland are born in the purple.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, most pop videos prominently feature the Isanslandian flag.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory miniature radios.
- : Isansland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Isansland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Isansland lodged a message on the The Union of Democratic States Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law.
- : Following new legislation in Isansland, gay men commonly complain about their time of the month.
Endorsements Received: 56 » Kantobliv, Duckstan, Libate, Fortuna Union, Nausta, Stateazar, The German Kaiserliche Union, Druing, Dome Artan, Krackovja, Corydo, The Southeast Earth, Saxemburg, Ozzie, Firseria, Elarom, Federal Republic Of America And The Cari, Chad4437457345875353, Naasiat Nuna, The Federated Republic of Enschede, Pytong, Neo-Arctica, Meckburgia, Odredlia, Waroklion, Prorescia, Kongers, We The People Gouvernor, Blurabling, Vastronia, Gregroria, Multonia, Kingdom of Sacento, Cland Dec, United Counties of the Midwest, South Acadia, New Alsterdam, Balaii, Jdjdjd, Zenoth, New Cryos, Red Draconia, Montegiallo, La Virtaj Homoj, Coltick, Aureliusk, Fusco, Drawception, Nova Avaloniastan, 2nd Republic of Spain, and 6 others.Dawnsland, Zemona, Amir2, Guaianases, Celestial Myriad Charm, and Dusendord.