|Leader||He who named the country unfortunately|
The Democratic States of Iseverynametaken is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by He who named the country unfortunately with a fair hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, anti-smoking policies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.806 billion Ientans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City 17. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Iseverynametakenian economy, worth 161 trillion Yeets a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,245 Yeets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
You can check out of an asylum if you've changed your mind, billions of Yeets are being poured into a space program, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Iseverynametaken's national animal is the Leafcutter Ant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Iseverynametaken was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Following new legislation in Iseverynametaken, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Iseverynametaken, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- : Iseverynametaken was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Iseverynametaken, billions of Yeets are being poured into a space program.
- : Iseverynametaken was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Iseverynametaken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Iseverynametaken endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
- : Following new legislation in Iseverynametaken, you can check out of an asylum if you've changed your mind.
- : Following new legislation in Iseverynametaken, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Walfo, Meropis, The Champions League, Kanokla, Yahlia, Invernessia, Rivierenland, Elisabethshagen, Saint Domingo, The New Mexican Confederation, Northern German Federation, Dark Matter, The States of Texas and Arkansas, The Seven Provinces, Someseni, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Republic of Satherland, The New Nordic Union, Kyrica, Trixeland, Estellan, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Shaor, Destyntine, Ausvelt, Uzbek Khan, Irminsulia, Abject Ludicrosity, The Reunited Yugoslavs, GanymedEuropa, Christian Terra, Regnum Italiae, Brakanistan, Asparagusia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Valtrona, Mynox, Enway, Continental Social Democrats, Savinecross, North of Americas, Othenhiem, Gliesetonia, Nardin, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, and 3 others.En Hassik, Apabeossie, and Maalat.