|Leader||The Bear of Burden|
The Northern Isle of IslaMond is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Bear of Burden with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, smutty television, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.094 billion IslaMondians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nordika. The average income tax rate is 68.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong IslaMondian economy, worth 159 trillion Clods a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 76,235 Clods, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens, the arms industry is strictly regulated, and coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. IslaMond's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in IslaMond, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : IslaMond was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in IslaMond, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in IslaMond, internet moderator is one of the most popular jobs among the nation's more socially awkward citizens.
- : IslaMond endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Following new legislation in IslaMond, parents seeking custody have to write a five-thousand word analysis of their child's imaginary friend.
- : Following new legislation in IslaMond, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- : IslaMond was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : IslaMond endorsed The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Following new legislation in IslaMond, sociologists can charge whatever fee they like as the nation tries to find itself.
Endorsements Received: 40 » Kuriko, Isentran, Nooooooooooooooo, Wysrod, New Fania, Ignis Cinere, Dustwind, Oyste, Karlando, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mittal Land, Ghiamonga, Libertaritaritaritaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Anisopterra, Old Tryst, Valentian Elysium, Randopian, The Pipiles, The Republic of Osea, Xemja, Vill Send, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Ehrgeizig, Leprechaun Gold, Krystalveil, Vivolkha, The Pizza, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Point Comfort Colony, AciaciaMont, Pianaville, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Solsevara, Rex Republic, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.