The Community of Islands of Czechia is a huge, genial nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and public floggings. The compassionate, democratic population of 409 million Islands of Czechians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prague. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Islands of Czechian economy, worth 42.5 trillion Korunas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 103,941 Korunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Selfie stick use is a required Scout badge, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, and on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Islands of Czechia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Islands of Czechia, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons.
- : Following new legislation in Islands of Czechia, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Islands of Czechia, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days.
- : Islands of Czechia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in Islands of Czechia, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge.
- : Following new legislation in Islands of Czechia, the mummified remains of former kings are apparently discovered every time a tourist loses their wallet.
- : Following new legislation in Islands of Czechia, Jennifer Government is a bestseller.
- : Islands of Czechia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Islands of Czechia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Thedairos.
- : Islands of Czechia endorsed The Armed Liberation State of Grungerock.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Kuriko, Randopian, Valentian Elysium, Wysrod, The Republic of Osea, Anisopterra, New Fania, Krystalveil, Dustwind, Testa, Republic of Karskarovyt, Snakeden, Tzo, AciaciaMont, Maddledom, Kniseland, Ehrgeizig, Free Land of Malopolska, Karemrehan, Chocolate Coookies, Waitiki, Zog Imperialis, Nooooooooooooooo, Haivon, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, Ascended Union, Colonel Terrosit, Point Comfort Colony, Drewish, Noaping, Solarampa, Old Tryst, Evertopia, Namakan, Tamsalin, Keswickholt, New Suwa, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Sastaora, Silvastorn, Northern Nivaria, Blogotopia, St Lennys Island, Oyste, Flying Eagles, Slaytania, QuazaFire, Leprechaun Gold, Isentran, and 29 others.Swag Chief Bubba Estate, A R V E R N A, Karlando, The Snake Brotherhood, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Anollasia, Northern African Sahara, Kyrizstanislav, Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Est Edmus Turs, Old Atlantica, Seranis, Mastodonia, Leyarts, Chip Skylark, Oom, Iontan, Alleida, Kaltovar, Gal Cradia, Chicken-Leg, Zyrcrestia, Ao Kuang, PYT, Bortheria, Nemohsis, Porymonia, and Northern Bucovina.