The United States of Its Hell is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lucifer Morningstar with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 4.342 billion Hellians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ninth Circle. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Hellian economy, worth 449 trillion Sulfur Discs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Automobile Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 103,489 Sulfur Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, saying "don't do anything that Lucifer Morningstar wouldn't do" doesn't exclude a great deal, the best-of-the-best athletes have been replaced by the best-of-the-mediocre, and political cartoons depicting Lucifer Morningstar's face on a Bat's buttocks are selling like hotcakes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Its Hell's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Satanisim.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Its Hell was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Its Hell was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Its Hell was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Its Hell was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Its Hell's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Its Hell was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Its Hell's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Its Hell's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Its Hell altered its national flag.
- : Its Hell created a custom banner.