|Currency||moment of silence|
The Kingdom of Ivtrovertia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Cathryn with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 7.31 billion Introvertians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Silence. The average income tax rate is 86.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ivtrovertian economy, worth 791 trillion moments of silence a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,225 moments of silence, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive, and pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ivtrovertia's national animal is the Shih Tzu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ivtrovertia was endorsed by The Watch how I Soar Nation of A Leaf on the Wind.
- : Ivtrovertia was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : Ivtrovertia was endorsed by The Congratulations Sarah of Lansaka.
- : Ivtrovertia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Ivtrovertia, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in Ivtrovertia, 1% of global paper production is bound for the National Archive.
- : Ivtrovertia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Ivtrovertia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and Nicest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Ivtrovertia was endorsed by The Republic of Nation of Urie.
- : Ivtrovertia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.