The Kingdom of Ixnay Onay is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 20.348 billion Ixnay Onayians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 89.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Ixnay Onayian economy, worth 391 trillion veskonoes a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry. Average income is 19,257 veskonoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Gambling is outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ixnay Onay's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ixnay Onay's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Ixnay Onay's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Ixnay Onay's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Ixnay Onay's influence in Fox Rite rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Ixnay Onay altered its national flag.
- : Ixnay Onay relocated from Balder to Fox Rite.
- : Ixnay Onay was refounded in Balder.
- : Ixnay Onay ceased to exist in Fox Rite.
- : Ixnay Onay was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Ixnay Onay was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.